Here are some upcoming events:
- Mardi Gras Party!-Sunday February 11th after worship, join the Faith Development Team before Lent begins for a family friendly Mardi Gras celebration with pancakes, beads, crafts and frivolity.
- Ash Wednesday Service-February 14th, 7:00 p.m. with Emmaus Campus Ministry at UCC.
- Writing to Heal- Thursdays, starting 2/15, from 6:30-8:00pm. Sign up for a vision collage journaling workshop for people who have been through a life-threatening illness, significant loss, or just want to change their lives through journaling. This is a 5 week workshop, taught by Wendy Woollett.
- Small Groups-A Hidden Wholeness– Groups will use the book, “A Hidden Wholeness: The journey toward an undivided life” by Parker J. Palmer, to explore the journey of living “divided no more,”. Choose the, Tuesday evening group, 5:30-7:00 p.m., led by Amy Carter or the Thursday daytime group, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., led by Joyce Watson and Lyn Badger. Both groups meet at UCC. Please obtain your own book. Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in the church narthex.
- Evening Contemplative Prayer-Suitable for newcomers and seasoned practitioners. Come to the sanctuary 7-8:00 p.m. on Tuesdays during Lent for prayer and quiet companionship. 2/20, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20 and 3/27. Leaders rotate.
- Church School Passports– During Lent, children in church school will be collecting “stamps” in their Lenten passports as they learn about our faith community. You may be asked to help.
You can also click here: Event List