In addition to the age requirement for enrolling in classes, children must be potty-trained and independent in taking care of their toileting/bathroom needs by the time school begins. UCCC Preschool is structured as a two-year program. Children in the 3-4 year old class move on to the 4-5 year old class and children in the 4-5 year old class move on to kindergarten.
Currently enrolled students and their siblings receive priority in enrollment. Remaining spaces are filled through a lottery held in early March and after that, as space allows, from our waiting list.
If you wish to be included in the March enrollment or lottery for open spaces in any of the classrooms, the deadline for us to receive all registrations is February 28. Registration forms received after February 28th will be considered as class openings allow.
1. Download and complete 2018-2019 Registration Forms, and mail by February 28th, 2018, to:
- Attention: Registrar UCCC Preschool 405 University Avenue Missoula, MT. 59801
- Please call 406-531-8222 and leave a message for our Registrar if you have any registration questions.
- You may also bring completed registration forms to our Open House on Thursday, February 15, 2018 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
2. UCCC Preschool is governed by a 10-member volunteer Council comprised of parents and University Congregational Church members. Council members serve two-year terms. We will be recruiting new council members for the 2018/2019 school year. New terms begin each May, applications will be due February, 28, 2018. We are accepting applications for Open Preschool Council Positions for 2018/2019.